Patrilar Group is composed of Patrilar - SGPS, SA together with the companies in which it has shareholdings, grouped by fields of action: Metalusa, SA (Portugal), Metalo-Ibérica, SA (Portugal), Metaloiberica, SLU (Spain), MetaloFrance, SAS (France), UMETEL Engineering, LTD (England), Patrimetalmaroc, SARL (Morocco), Betadata, SA (Angola), Axial Equipamentos e Engenharia, Lda (Mozambique) and Sepco Ingeniería (Chile), in the area of Equipment; Modiko Estruturas de Construção, Lda and Téketo - Modular, Lda, in the area of Modular Construction; Patrilar Imobiliária Lda, in the of Real Estate Management and PositiveWine, Lda (Portugal), PTWtraders, Lda (Portugal) and Sociedade Agrícola Quinta Quatro Cravos, Lda, in the area of Wine Production.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Each of the companies that are part of Patrilar Group is a personal data controller, and irrespective of the purposes, of the means and of the relevant definition, each one of them can be an individual controller or a co-controller, together with other companies of the Patrilar Group.
As controllers, they promote the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data, ensuring its protection and adequate use in accordance with the terms defined in this Policy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In the provision of services and products, the companies of the Patrilar Group process various categories of personal data, from job seekers, potential customers and customers.
The collection of personal data can be made in various manners, on our sites and social media; by email, telephone and fax; through face-to-face contact at the facilities of the companies of the Group or at fairs and events in which they participate; or as a result of the interaction with customers and suppliers. We can collect a selection of personal data depending on the nature of the relationship, as follows (as permitted by the local law):
- Data of civil identification (name, gender, nationality, marital status, birthdate and/or age);
- Data of tax identification (tax identification number and code of the finance service);
- Data of address and contact (address, email address, telephone and/or mobile phone number);
- Professional and qualifications data (professional situation, experience, spoken languages and academic qualifications);
- Data of image records (plans and photos of the work in the various phases of construction).
In connection with the labour relationships established with the employees by the various companies of the Patrilar Group other data can be collected:
- Tax data (number of identification of the social security and number of children in the household);
- Biometric data (fingerprints for the attendance monitoring system);
- Data provided on other people (information related with emergency contacts).
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect data that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
In the case of data concerning potential customers and customers, it can be used for legitimate commercial purposes, such as:
- Sending of direct advertisement;
- Sending of promotional newsletters;
- Dissemination of news (products, works, awards, participation in fairs and events, etc.)
PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The companies of the Patrilar Group are committed to the processing of personal data de forma in a loyal and transparent manner, guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of the information requested and ensuring that such information is only used for the purposes that are expressly indicated and authorised.
STORAGE PERIOD OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal data will be stored only for the period of time that is necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it is collected and for the fulfilment of the legal obligation to which the companies of the Patrilar Group are subject to in connection with their activity.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Within the scope of their regular activity, the companies of the Patrilar Group do not share the personal data collected with entities outside the Group, however such data is shared between the various companies of the Group, in connection with the provision of services shared between those companies and for purposes of internal reporting.
In certain cases, we can share personal data with suppliers that provide services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise such suppliers to use or disclose information, except where necessary to provide the services on our behalf or to meet legal requirements.
The personal data can also be communicated to the competent entities in accordance with the law, as for example, tax or judicial authorities.
The personal data collected and used by the companies of the Patrilar Group are not made available to third parties established outside the European Union. If in the future this transfer should occur, it will be guaranteed that the transfer complies with the applicable legal provisions, in particular regarding the determination of the adequacy of such country concerning the data protection and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
As data subject, regarding data protection, you have and can exercise the following rights:
Right of access: The data subject has the right to access the personal data that concerns him/her, to know if such data is or not subject to processing and, if that is the case, to know the condition under which processing is made, and can request access or the obtaining a copy thereof;
Right of rectification: The data subject has right to obtain, at any moment, the rectification of personal data that concerns him/her and that Is not correct and, in case such data is incomplete, he/she can also demand that it is completed;
Right of deletion: The data subject has the right to, under certain circumstances, require that his/her personal data is deleted (“right of forgetfulness”). This right applies in case there is one of the following reasons:
- The personal data ceasing to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- The data subject withdrawing the consent on which the data processing is based and there being no other legal ground for the mentioned processing;
- The data subject opposing the processing under the right of opposition and there being no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the processing;
- The personal data having been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data having been deleted to fulfil a legal obligation.
The right of deletion of personal data does not apply where its processing is considered necessary to the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the companies of the Patrilar Group are subject or for purposes of declaration, exercise or defence of a right in legal proceedings.
Right of limitation: The data subject has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data if one of the following situation applies:
- The data subject contesting the accuracy of the personal data, during a period allowing the companies of the Patrilar Group to verify its accuracy;
- The processing being unlawful and the data subject opposing its deletion, requesting, however the limitation of its use;
- The personal data being no longer necessaries for the purposes of processing, but being requested by the data subject for purposes of declaration, exercise or defence of a right in legal proceedings;
- If the data subject has opposed its processing, until it is confirmed whether the legitimate reasons of companies of the Patrilar Group prevail or not over such right of opposition.
Right of portability: The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her and that he/she has provided to one or more companies of the Patrilar Group, in a structured format, of current use and of automatic reading and the right to transmit such data to another entity, where:
- The processing is based on the consent or on a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing is made through automatized means.
The data subject also has the right to request that his/her personal data is directly transmitted between the controllers, where this is technically possible.
Right of opposition: The data subject has the right to oppose, at any moment, for reasons related with his/her particular situation, to processing of the personal data concerning him/her where the processing is made for purposes other than those for which the personal data was collected, including the definition of profiles.
Where the personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to oppose at any moment to the processing of such data for the mentioned marketing purposes, which covers the definition of profiles, provided it is related with marketing.
Right not to be subject to automated decisions: The data subject has also the right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively based on the automated processing, including the definition of profiles, that produces effects that legally concern him/her or that affects him/her in a similar way.
In the cases where the data subject has given consent to a certain processing of his/her personal data, he/she can withdraw it at any time. However, such right does not affect the legality of the processing made based on consent previously given, as well as the subsequent processing posterior of such data, with another ground of legality, as it is the case of the fulfilment of contracts or of legal obligations to which the companies of the Patrilar Group are subject.
HOW TO CONTACT US